Happy Monday everyone! We hope you have a great week! Our rockstar tech Natalie made these super yummy banana oat flour cookies with her daughter for their precious pup, Darla. So easy, delicious and fun! They may have also eaten a few 😉 -DrG
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 4 cups oat flour
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
HOW TO MAKE THE COOKIES:
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a small bowl use a fork to mash 2 1/2 bananas and cut The remaining 1/2 into 24 very thin slices for the top of the cookies (set aside).
- In a large bowl mix the oat flour bananas and eggs together adding more oat flour if the dough is too sticky. roll dough out on a floured board and roll to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut out treats and place on parchment. Using your thumb make a small indention in the top of each cookie and place a banana slice on top.
- Bake for 20-25 min until the edges start to brown.
- Let cool. Place in an air tight container.
Feel free to enjoy with your fur baby!